Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Three new students try Saori for the first time

Three new Saori weaving students, and a beautiful spring day on the deck in the redwoods.





 trying on my saori clothing designs.
 How to wind bobbins, what are pre wound warps, well what exactly is a warp?







 OMG my "indigo riff"  jacket looks  so fantastic on her! It is always hard to price ones work.  Days and days of weaving, decades of experience of designing  and sewing skills accrued. The cost of materials skyrocketing. In the end the artist never wins but I  keep producing  absolutely one of a kind  artisan clothing, art to wear pieces becauseit  it is my passion, and my talent. Some are here:
my etsy shop


PEACEFUL WEAVING IN THE REDWOODS
JILL NICKOLENE SANDERS
www.saorisantacruz.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill